Visa Info

According to the Administrative Law of the People' s Republic of China on Entry and Exit of Foreigners, foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People' s Republic of China.

We strongly recommend you submit your application for entry one month before you leave for China.

More Visa details please refer to:

Visa in Shanghai

If invitation letter are needed in your application,
please contact us:

Tel:+86 10 58677998
Fax: +86 10 58677126